PEMPAL Internal Audit Community of Practice (IACOP) is organizing its 27th and 28th IACOP Working Group meeting on Risk Assessment (RA) and Quality Assurance (QA) on March 3-5, 2014, in Budva, Montenegro.
Objectives of the Risk Assessment Working Group (RA WG) are as follows:
• Learn from countries experience on RA methodology
• Review and agree on the final draft RA Template
• Learn how to apply RA Template
• Discuses about the draft methodology on Risk assessment in annual planning
• Decide on priorities and next steps for RA WG.
Objectives of the Quality Assurance Working Group (QA WG) are as follows:
• Finalizing and approving the template on periodic internal assessment
• Learning from Croatia how the CHU performs its external assessment
• Developing a IACOP approach to external assessment by the CHU
• Unveil some challenging plans for the future.
For more informations please contact Matija Milotic at PEMPAL Secretariat (email@example.com).