The delegation from Uzbekistan, representatives of Treasury of the Ministry of finance attended the PEMPAL Study visit in Croatia. Study visit was co-financed by UNDP Uzbekistan.
Date: October 22 - 25, 2012
Location: Ministry of Finance, Zagreb, Croatia
The objective of the Study visit was in-depth study of practical experience in:
- establishing effective public financial management system in a country with similar background;
- establishing and comprehensive coverage of treasury execution of the budget, particularly implementing treasury single account;
- budget accounting and reporting;
- harmonization of treasury execution of budget, budget control in light of medium term budgeting;
- lessons learned on public financial management in global crisis and on the eve of EU membership.
Target group: List of Participants
Contact: Questions or requests for additional information may be addressed directly to:
Tamara Maisuradze-Simic | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | tel: +386 1 369 6339