The main objective of the workshop is to allow the interested PEM PAL Treasury and Budget Community of Practice members to exchange experiences and transfer knowledge related to the BC & CoA.
During the workshop the following topics will be addressed:
- Structure of the BC (links between various BC and CoA segments)
- Integration Methods of Economic Classification and the CoA
- Linkages between the changes in the CoA and public sector accounting reform
- Linkages between the BC & CoA and Automation of Budgeting and Accounting
- Legal and Normative Basis Required for Applying new BC & CoA
- Transition Tactics to new BC & CoA Difficulties of Applying Unified CoA
Date: October 11-13, 2010
Issues related to implementation of BC & CoA were also consistently ranked among the highest priorities of interest by the members of PEM PAL Treasury Community of Practice (TCoP) during the community surveys in 2009-2010. TCoP leadership group has therefore decided to accept the invitation of Tajik MOF to organize a small group workshop on the proposed topic in Dushanbe.
The main objective of the workshop is to offer an opportunity to the interested TCoP members to exchange experiences in implementing new financial classifications aligned with international standards.
LIST of PARTICIPANTS
In the information letter all important logistic details of the workshop are available.
Language:The workshop will be conducted in Russian with simultaneous interpretation into English.
Contact: Questions or requests for additional information may be addressed directly to Ms. Tina Žagar:
Tel.: +386 1 369 6337
Fax: +386 1 369 6242